Scientist / Senior Scientist (Chemistry)
We are seeking a talented and motivated Scientist / Senior Scientist (Chemistry) to join our R&D team in Singapore.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and optimize in-house bioconjugations methods of linker-payload combinations to antibodies
- Lead synthetic route design, execution and optimization using modern synthetic techniques
- Develop novel antibody drug conjugation strategies
- Involved in scientific and strategy discussions to achieve R&D milestones
- Manage projects performed by contract research organizations
- Present and communicate research findings with internal and overseas teams
- Manage and ensure smooth operations in the lab
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of research, protocols, inventories, SOPs etc.
- Plan and perform other ad-hoc projects as required
- PhD in Chemistry, Biological Chemistry, or related discipline with prior laboratory research experience
- General analytic techniques/instrumentation, including chromatographic techniques
- Industry experience with knowledge of conjugation, purification and characterization of ADCs is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members in a fast-paced biotech start-up
Apply For The Position
Please fill in the form below and indicates the position you’re applying for.