Scientist / Senior Scientist (Biology)
We are seeking a talented and motivated Scientist / Senior Scientist with oncology background to join our R&D team in Singapore.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and optimise in-house functional assays and immunoassays for characterization and evaluation of mechanisms of action of ADCs
- Lead experimental design, execution and optimization
- Involved in scientific and strategy discussions to achieve R&D milestones
- Manage projects performed by contract research organizations
- Present and communicate research findings with internal and overseas teams
- Manage and ensure smooth operations in the lab
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of research, protocols, inventories, SOPs etc.
- Plan and perform other ad-hoc projects as required
- PhD in Cancer biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
- General laboratory techniques include immunology-related assays (e.g flow cytometry and ELISA), molecular and biochemical assays (e.g. Western blot) and microscopy
- Industry experience with strong knowledge of in-vitro and in-vivo pre-clinical models in the context of cancer biology
- Prior experience in the field ADCs is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members in a fast-paced biotech start-up
Apply For The Position
Please fill in the form below and indicates the position you’re applying for.