Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget and program profitability together with core project team. Raise and prepare scope changes and communicate them to the project and management team.
- Work closely with cross functional teams of biologist, chemists and business development professions to manage the development of in-house projects and technologies.
- Coordinates activities among the functional departments to ensure deliverables are on-time and on-budget.
- Primary source of communication for the project team to discuss and align milestone dates
- Other duties as assigned
- MSc / PhD qualification (Scientific background preferred), with at least 5 years of experience in similar role in biotech industry; Experienced BSc candidates with minimum 10 years of experience will be considered too.
- Effective communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate cross functionally and mitigate project risks
- Soft skills to coordinate with external partners and vendors needed to support project
- Good organization skills to develop and manage project plans, including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards
- Self-starter, independent and self-driven;
- Demonstrates critical thinking and integrity
Apply For The Position
Please fill in the form below and indicates the position you’re applying for.